Friday, November 13, 2009

Awesome!

I'm a huge music fan - can't you tell? I think every other post has something in it about music. Right now, I'm really into worship music - songs that really praise my Heavenly Father.

The Fee Band is a local favorite, though they're really starting to hit it big. They recently released their 2nd album, Hope Rising. It's one of our favorites!!! It plays non-stop in the van. Chelsea & I both have it on our iPods & Craig plays it on his laptop. Each song is more powerful than the one before.

My all-time favorite (at the moment) is Arms That Hold the Universe. It reminds me of just how powerful God is, yet He loves me enough to provide for me. He's there in the good times & bad. Especially during the bad.

And the arms that hold the universe
Are holding you tonight
You can rest inside
It's gonna be alright
And the voice that calmed the raging sea
Is calling you His child
So be still and know He's in control
He will never let you go



His reach is just SO massive, yet it's small enough to hold & comfort me. I feel so special. His love is just SO awesome!

Many blessings,
Allison

No comments: