Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Forgetful

I probably shouldn't be admitting this, but since I made a promise to be transparent I'll shall. Today was one of those days where I would have lost my head if it were not attached.

Justin forgot his lunch, so I told Craig that I would swing it by the school before heading out to my unemployment workshop.

I FORGOT! Thankfully there was extra money in Justin's lunch account so he was able to buy.

Craig took out the meat for the pot roast so that I could start dinner before leaving for the unemployment workshop.

I FORGOT! Thankfully our crockpot is on the hotter side when set on HIGH. Able to cook dinner in 3 1/2 hours.

Managed to remember the unemployment workshop at 11, take Craig's shirts to the cleaners, swing by Kristin's house to print off the foster information and FINALLY start the pot roast.

Hoping tomorrow is better!

Many blessings,
Allison

No comments: