Tuesday, November 24, 2009

So much to be thankful for...

In celebration of Thanksgiving, I've decided to list a few reasons that I'm thankful.

1- I am thankful for a loving husband, Craig, who does a wonderful job supporting his family and being the head of our household & spiritual leader.

2- I am thankful for my amazing daughter, Chelsea, who has got the biggest heart I've even seen in a pre-teen.

3- I am thankful for my super son, Justin, who LOVES to read just as much as I do.

4- I am thankful for my beloved family. We certainly put the FUN in dysFUNctional!

5- I am thankful for my husband's family. They've welcomed me into the family with open arms.

6- I am thankful for my AWESOME God, who sent His son to die for me. Talk about LOVE.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Many blessings,
Allison

No comments: