Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday

What a great Sunday!

Had a packed house at small group this morning. I cannot believe that I went into this fearful. I can't imagine NOT doing this. My small group girls are so sweet and have become a big part of my life. My co-leader is becoming a wonderful friend & mentor. I am just SO blessed!

Craig and I spoke briefly about fostering. There's definitely a LOT we need to discuss & work out. I think we both have different opinions as to what age we would take in. He's leaning towards high school and I'm leaning more towards elementary school age. We're in the fact finding stage. Tomorrow I'll make a call to Bethany to see if I can get more info. Bethany is a Christian organization that helps place foster children. There's an information session this Thursday evening. Craig wants to wait for the December meeting, but I am already trying to figure out HOW we can go to the one this Thursday.

Spent the rest of the afternoon napping on the couch. I am planning on stamping this evening, once Craig is home from Inside-Out and the kids are in bed. I've got some invites to make which need to be mailed this week. Hope the inspiration won't take too long to visit.

There's not much on the agenda for the week. Knitting on Monday night, Tuesday is a seminar at unemployment. Wednesday is early release for the kids - Veterans Day. I'm sure things will pick up as the week goes by.

Many blessings,

Allison

No comments: