Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hmmm... what to say?

It's been one of those days. Not much went on so there's not much to say. For the first time in a LONG time, we are spending Thanksgiving with my mom. Honestly, I can't remember the last time we spent Thanksgiving together. Heck, I can barely remember the last holiday we spent together.. Easter 2007 I think.

Craig & I (mostly Craig though) packed up the van & headed to North Carolina. We won't be spending a lot of time in Charlotte, just 3 days. We've got the dog with us, so he can't sit still long.

It should be a nice holiday. My youngest sister & her daughter live here too. It's always FUN to watch the kids spending time with their cousin, Jasmine. Justin is a GOOFBALL with her.

My middle sister is on her way too. Bringing her new boyfriend, Brian. He seems like he fits in the family already - which is a good thing!

I'm looking forward to the food - YUMMY - but more importantly spending time with my family. I just wish my father wasn't alone in NJ working for the holiday.

I'm sure pictures will follow!

Many blessings,
Allison

No comments: