Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Life is our ministry

Earlier this year, I attempted to start my own ministry. One that would reach broken women & let them know that they are not alone. It hasn't gotten off the ground - then again, I haven't spent much time on it either.

I can't say that I am necessarily disappointed. I think it takes a lot of work to run/begin a ministry. It's not that I don't want to do the work - I DO! I just haven't put in the time or effort to make a go of it.

We have been blessed once again & I feel so unworthy. We haven't 'done' anything to deserve the blessings. Yet clearly, somehow we have ministered to someone. Just by living our lives.

I may not have a big/popular ministry known throughout the country. What I do have is a quiet little, personal ministry one that quietly touches people's lives in ways that I will never know.

God continues to bless us. He provides for us & love us. We are unworthy of that gift, yet He gives it SO freely.

Many blessings,
Allison

No comments: