I borrowed this from a new friend's blog..
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I will wrap ANYTHING. Yet the rest of the year, I'd rather use a gift bag.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real. Hubby always had a real tree growing up so we continued the tradition. Plus, I love driving to the tree farm each year with the kids & cut down our own tree - after we make sure there aren't any residents.
3. When do you put up the tree? whenever we have a free weekend. We try to do it the 1st weekend of December, but don't always hold to that schedule
4. When do you take the tree down? Sometime in January.. though we've been known to keep it up until March!
5. Do you like eggnog? YUCK!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Caller ID for the phone in my room. It was a HUGE surprise!!
7. Hardest person to buy for? my husband; every time I think I've found the perfect gift, he goes out within 2-3 days & buys it for himself.
8. Easiest person to buy for? my son - LEGOS, LEGOS, & more LEGOS!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Of course! About 2 years ago I started collecting the Willow Tree nativity. Still have a bunch of pieces to get, but I LOVE it!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail - well, I'm REALLY good at making them & addressing them. It's the MAILING them that I struggle with!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Hmmm.. good question. I honestly cannot remember.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I've got 2... A Christmas Story (you'll shoot your eye out kid) and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (Grace? She passed away 30 years ago)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Every year I say that I am going to do it throughout the year, but never do. Usually start in November - BEFORE Black Friday
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Heck yeah! Especially if we're participating in a Dirty Santa game!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Food - I'm not picky. There's not one food that screams Christmas to me
16. Lights on the tree? yes, lots, and they have to be white
17. Favorite Christmas song? Joseph's Lullaby
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? depends, most of the time we stay home - occasionally we'll travel to NJ
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? sadly, yes. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen & Rudolph.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? hubby & I exchange on Christmas Eve. Christmas Day we open the rest.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Crazy shoppers
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? my favorite ornament is Santa kneeling at baby Jesus in a manager
24. Favorite thing for Christmas dinner? food... I'm not picky
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? darn this question... some StampinUp stuff to replenish my stock, new Vera, clothing, more pieces for my Nativity
Now it's your turn. Go ahead and fill out your own answers and post on your blog!