Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I NEED your prayers!

Today is the 1st day of the rest of my life!!

I haven't even told my husband this (feel privileged). I am taking control of my life (at least the aspects that I CAN control).

I am obese. My BMI as of today is 45 (at least according to an online assessment). So, I can sit around & do nothing OR I can do something.

This is going to be a battle for me. Food is my addiction! I've said it before, I binge. And when I binge, I hide. Well, I can't hide anymore. I'm writing this post so that my friends (RL & online) can keep me accountable.

I've got some Weight Watcher stuff around the house from when I did it a few years ago. I'll be busting that out tomorrow & get started.

My 10% goal is: 32 pounds. Right now, I'm gonna focus on 1 pound at a time.

In addition to doing WW, I WILL be going to at least 2 Over-eater Anonymous meetings each month. Like I said, food is my addiction. I'm going to need help.

I feel like I've been asking for a lot of prayer lately, but I come before you a broken woman who needs your prayers & support.

Thank you for loving me!

Many blessings,
Allison

1 comment:

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

I know exactly how you feel and I will be praying for you and ask that you pray for me also. My first goal is 20 pounds but I just trying to take it one day at a time... one meal at a time.

With God ALL things are possible!