Monday, January 4, 2010

Introducing....

...the relaunch of Mending Hearts Ministry!


It's a work in progress, but I wanted to get it out there. This project is SO near & dear to my heart. The whole thing is based around Psalm 147:3 "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."

There's really only 1 entry so far, but my prayer is that I will add soon. I have my story on there - a variation on the one I've posted on here, but just as important. It's titled: Mending MY Broken Heart

Even if this ministry isn't for you, I ask that you pray for it. Pray that God uses me through this venture, pray that God gives me the words He wants to me speak, pray for each person who reads my story; that if they recognize themselves in it, they'll reach out.

Many blessings,
Allison

No comments: