Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello 2010

We got to ring in the new year with friends, old & new. While we didn't get together with our neighbors quite like we usually do (dinner, etc), we did get together for fireworks!!! I brought my camera in hopes of catching a $10,000 moment. Not winning AFV, but did have a blast taking pictures!

Friends from church, Adam & Amanda, came with their kids. We snacked, chatted & played Wii until it was time to shoot off fireworks & celebrate 2010.
Here's to a new year, a new decade!

Will I be making any resolutions? Who knows... I didn't last year and probably won't this year. I will make a list of things I'd like to accomplish this year though.. that'll be another post.

How about you? Any resolutions? Any changes you want to make for 2010?

Many blessings,
Allison

No comments: