Monday, January 11, 2010

It's Monday

Ok, so I still haven't officially started Weight Watchers. I've been using the excuse of waiting for the package my MIL is sending before I start. However, I have been a LOT more conscious of what I'm putting in my mouth.

I'm starving right now. Well, hungry. It probably wouldn't be so bad if I actually ate breakfast at a normal time. Honestly, I just need to start eating breakfast. Even though I'm not working, I need to put myself on a regular eating schedule. One that doesn't have me eating 'dinner' at 10pm.

What else is going on? Oh, signed up for IMPACT classes. We'll be attending at the end of February. After we complete the classes, we can move on to the next step in becoming foster parents.

Sorry it's such a boring post. Hubby & kids are back to school though they'll be off next Monday. Sounds like my youngest sister & niece will be visiting this coming weekend. Just a typical day in the neighborhood.

Many blessings,
Allison

No comments: