Thursday, January 21, 2010

Random Dozen



I borrowed this from my blogging friend, Zizzie. Thought it would be fun to share, so here it goes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. If you physically lock in one age for yourself, which would you choose and why? Honestly, I'm content with right now, 37.

2. What is the best dish that you cook or bake (your piece de resistance?) My son would say Chicken Cordon Bleu casserole & my daughter would probably say Enchiladas.

3. When you feel blue, what is one strategy you use to help yourself back to normal? Pray. With having depression, I know I can't wallow in it too long.

4. When was the last time you danced in public?

5. Do you consider yourself a realist or dreamer? I'm a dreamer! I love thinking of all the great things that can be done. Whether I accomplish them, that's a WHOLE nother story.

6. As a parent, what is one thing that you have done well? Yikes! There are some days I don't feel like a very good parent. But both of my children have stood up to their friends & family about not being allowed to watch particular movies.

7. Which is your favorite character on the Andy Griffith show? I know what the Andy Griffith show is but I haven't watched it much to really know the characters. Sorry!

8. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you know about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.? I'd have to go with a 2 or 3. Let's face it, not much was taught about him when I was in school - or if it was taught, I didn't pay attention. History class was NOT my friend!

9. What is your #1 driving pet peeve? Slow people. Drives me batty!!! I yell & scream in the car at them to hurry up. Hey, I grew up driving in NJ - everyone is SLOW down here!

10. Which color best represents your mood today? Care to elaborate? gray... that's what color it is outside & I'm starting to sport a migraine.

11. If your spouse were an animal, which would he/she be? lion - he is our protector

12. What activity takes up the bulk of your time on an average day? yikes, do I really have to admit this? Ok, napping or computer. Some days reading - but that's usually at night.

Ok, it's your turn!!!

Many blessings,
Allison

1 comment:

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

You have been given the Happy 101 Award! http://zizziehappenings.blogspot.com/2010/01/happy-101-award.html