Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Becoming concerned

Yesterday, I posted about my daughter's recent sleep walking. Yet, here I am tonight - 12:30am - still awake, fighting sleep because she has already gotten up 4 times sleep walking. I know what you're thinking 'Just go to sleep, she'll be fine' OR 'Don't you think you're being a little OVER protective?'.

I can see your point(s), really I can. But what concerns me most is that this sudden increase in sleep walking happens to coinky dinkily coincide with the return of a certain boy on her school bus. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but maybe I'm not. When she's fully awake, she says she feels fine. But there HAS to be a reason for the increase in sleep walking. Doesn't there?

Of course, I've tried to Google the issue... no real advice there. So, tomorrow I'll be placing a call to our pediatrician. Maybe it's just hormones, but maybe it's something like PTSD. Either way, I want to know.

Contemplating sleeping on the sofa tonight - just so I can be in ear range. Who knows!

Many blessings,
Allison

No comments: