Monday, January 19, 2009

Not me!!



I'm trying something new today! One of the blogs that I follow regularly has been doing this, so I thought I would share it with you. It's called 'NOT ME! MONDAY'.

Here are the rules:
We can be brutally honest with each other, and live to tell about it, while we shroud the severity of our statements by pretending we so did not really do them! ~ MckMama

I'll start:

I have not been THAT lazy that I JUST took my Christmas tree down today. Nope, that's not me!

I have not been dishonest to a co-worker by not telling them that we have internet at work.

I was not that mom that you heard in Wal-mart telling her kids that she was going to bring them to the kid-trade in section while they were running amuck.

I so did not nap in church yesterday after not watching a sermon in 2 weeks. That wasn't me with drool running down my face.

So, what didn't YOU do this week?

Many blessings,
Allison


No comments: