Friday, January 23, 2009

And so it begins.....

I'll be the first one to admit that I did NOT vote for President Obama. I am trying to support him, as he is my President. However, it is difficult to support someone who goes against what I believe.

Today, President Obama overturned a rule that prohibited US tax money to fund international clincis that promote abortion. Ah yes.... our country is in financial ruin and he has decided to take on abortion. Gotta love the priority.

I am against abortion. I believe that it is murder. The person who chooses to abort has to live with that decision. I will not play God. I do not think that my tax money should fund any type of abortion clinic. If someone wants to have an abortion, then I think that THEY should be the one to incur that cost - not me.

Here's to the rest of his 100 days.

Many blessings,
Allison

No comments: