Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hebrews 11:1

Sometimes God speaks to us in the most unusual ways. Usually I need to adhere to the 'Be Still and Know that I am God' in order to really hear Him. But today, He just jumped out at me. And in all places - Kohl's (I know, I've recently opted to boycott them, but that's another story).


Just wandering through Kohl's I came across a really pretty plaque (I should have bought it). For some reason, it spoke to my heart. Now I know why. God wanted me to share it with a few blog friends.


Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.


This simple verse speaks volumes to my heart. Often, I am questioned by non-Christians how I can believe in a God I cannot see. But it is through FAITH that I believe. He has given me tangible evidence that He is here; nature, relationships, healing.

Many blessings,
Allison

No comments: