Monday, July 27, 2009

Untitled

My heart is breaking as I type this entry. While my family is celebrating the great news of me being cancer free, Stephanie & Scotlon look forward to the day Alaina can come home, my online friend, MckMama is begging God for her son's life.

Several times over the past few months, I have asked you to pray for Stellan, a sweet baby boy who is suffering from SVT (Supraventricular Tachycardia). For the past 3 days, Stellan's baby heart has been beating at a dangerous 230 BPM!!! His doctors, both in the Frozen Tundra AND in Boston, are at a loss as to what to do next. Their only option - life flight him to Boston so that he can undergo ANOTHER ablation. They were hoping to not have to perform this surgery AGAIN until he was 4 years old, but the time has come. Stellan is in the 7th hour.

Friends, I am asking for you to join me & probably MILLIONS from around the world to pray for a miracle for this family & their beloved Stellan. While we have NO doubt that our God is an AWESOME God and can perform miracles, the family is simply asking that Stellan survive the surgery and live life with only a pacemaker.

A year ago, MckMama was pregnant with Stellan who was battling SVT in utereo. She was on bed rest being pumped full of drugs to save her unborn child's life. Now, the roles are reversed. Jennifer (aka MckMama) can only sit by and hold her precious child as HE is pumped full of drugs to try to save his life - or at least prolong it until he can reach Boston for the surgery.

Spread this story to everyone you know!! Jennifer refers to her blog readers as her 'prayer warriors'. Join me in being their prayer warrior for Stellan.

Many blessings,
Allison

No comments: