Thursday, July 16, 2009

Prepping for tomorrow

Tomorrow is the BIG day: endoscopy (GERD scope).

I am trying to remain calm about it, but I'll be honest, I am starting to freak. I want to know what's going on & a course of action. At the same time, I'm scared to learn if its anything BAD (cancer).

Craig isn't worried... at least that's what he told me. He's trying not to worry about things that are beyond his control. Me, on the other hand, I'm worried. I've learned that esophageal cancer is related to breast cancer as well as a few others. Considering my paternal grandparents BOTH had breast cancer, I'm concerned.

Any Bible verses that you can recommend that I meditate on to help calm me?

Many blessings,
Allison

1 comment:

Jenilee said...

Isaiah 43:1-3

I'll be praying! and thanks for visiting our family blog. I'll check back to see how your test goes. rest in the peace of knowing that HE is with you!