Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wasn't what I expected!

One of the many things I love about being a Christian is being able to recognize when God answers a prayer. Granted, it's not always the answer that I'm expecting.

Tonight was just one of those nights. I cannot go into detail in such a public forum, but I sent out a quick prayer asking God to protect us from a certain situation. Honestly, I was expecting things to just run smoothly & the situation would be avoided (I like avoiding things). Not so much! It looked like we were going to experience that situation after all.

In walks God. Well, not literally. Well, MAYBE literally. A friend happened along to where we were, which enabled us to leave and avoid said situation.

I just love how when we pray for something, God sometimes answers with a great big ol' neon sign.

Many blessings,
Allison

No comments: