Thursday, February 25, 2010

Random Dozen #7?

I'll admit, I've been uninspired lately. It's not that I don't have anything to say - HA! I just can't seem to get things down coherently. So, I've opted to participate in this week's RANDOM DOZEN! ~ Thanks Zizzie!



1. Have you ever fired a gun or shot a bow and arrow?
Ummm... I can't remember. I'll fess up to using a watergun. :)

2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are? Yes I do, thanks to Facebook!!

3. Do you usually arrive early, late, or on time? Depends on how lazy I am that day.

4. Are you more of a New York or California type? Totally New York!! Fuggetaboutit!

5. Do you have a special ring tone? Nope.. not gel-ing with my cell right now so I haven't done anything 'fun' with it. It's a cheapo so there's not a lot of 'fun' stuff to do to it.

6. What is your favorite type of chip? kettle fried, sea salt & black pepper

7. Best comedy you've ever seen is .... Jeff Dunham, I just LOVE those puppets!!!

8. Have you ever cut your own hair? To quote Dr. Phil, "How'd that work for ya?" OMG!!! It was a NIGHTMARE! Picture this... 7th grade, tried to cut my own bangs. Cut them TOO short. Asked Mom to 'fix' hair. She proceeded to cut my hair to match my bangs. My sisters call it the "Steve Perry" years.

I'm the one on the left (tall). This hair is a result of the bang debacle.

9. If you were going to have an extreme makeover, would you rather it be about your house or your personal self? self - I LOVE my house!!!

10. Are you allergic to anything? After undergoing hours of allergy testing, I have a 'mild' allergy to household dust.

11. Why is it so hard to change? it's SO easy being complacent.

12. One last question dedicated to February love: CS Lewis said, "To love is to be vulnerable." Please share one example of that assertion or share any thought you'd like to about this topic. Only when you become vulnerable with someone can you truly let them love you. Your walls are down and you are open.

Many blessings,
Allison

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Great answers!! Those were tough questions too! :)

Blessings-
Amanda