Thursday, August 13, 2009

Losing your religion?

At some point in our lives, most of us come to a place where we question our beliefs. I know I have. Question whether God is real, does He really love me, has He left me.

Our pastor, Andy, is starting a new series this coming Sunday called 'Losing Your Religion'. Even if you don't live here in the ATL area, I want to encourage you to check it out. North Point Community Church & its campuses are launching church LIVE this Sunday evening, 6pm EST. Just go to North Point Online and you can be a part of something BIG!

Join us for worship & a sermon. Check out what Craig & I are a part of every Sunday.

This topic is close to my heart. I've had times in my life where I've given up on God. Not because God gave up on me, but because I spent too much time following the 'people' He put in my life. My focus was more on the people and less on God.

It's taken a while to learn that people will always disappoint. But God, He is God, while we may not understand His will for us, He always does what is best for us. Stay focused on Him.

Many blessings,
Allison

No comments: