Thursday, April 1, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#1 ~ *Shey*[B] - Camera Strap Slipcover

I cannot decide which color I like better... Gray & Mustard Damask OR Henna. Actually, I'd be perfectly happy with either one as long as there is extra padding. I first saw this item featured over at McMama's blog & fell in love immediately.



#2 ~ Ginger Garrett books

I've said it time & time again, Ginger Garrett is one of my FAVORITE contemporary Christian authors. The 1st book I read was The Chosen: The Lost Diaries of Queen Esther and I've been hooked ever since.


#3 ~ Take 3 by Karen Kingsbury

I've read the first 2 books of this series and cannot wait to read this one. Karen Kingsbury has become my 2nd favorite contemporary Christian author.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What are some of YOUR favorites....?

Many blessings,
Allison

No comments: