Sunday, April 25, 2010

Starting over

Well, I managed to make it 10 1/2 days of abstinence before blowing it... Just a little set back. I'm proud of that accomplishment. In the process, I managed to lose 5 pounds too...

Yeah, so today was day 11. I was doing really well... Honestly, I didn't even realize that I broke abstinence until I got to the 'end'. End of what you might ask.... End of a gigunda bag on Swedish Fish. Ok, so I think I've found a trigger food. Well, it was a trigger food combined with a trigger situation.

I'm not beating myself up over it. I can't. These things happen. I just need to recognized what happen & learn from it. Right now I have SO MUCH more on my mind. Losing abstinence is the least of my worries.

So, tomorrow I start the count again.

Many blessings,
Allison

No comments: