Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Today

Today was just a day. An ordinary day. Not a bad day; not a good day. It was Wednesday.

I've rebounded after my bad day yesterday. Just when I think no one is listening, I find out otherwise. I love how God does that.

I'd like to say that I had a little more motivation today, but I'd be lying. This rain brought on a migraine late in the day. Stinkin' rain!

I didn't accomplish as much as I had hoped. Didn't make the phone calls that I needed to make either. So, I'm committing myself to make double the phone calls tomorrow.

I had more time to think about my affair with food. Just when I pushed God out of my life, I started trying to fill that hole with food. Food & other stuff. I've dealt with the other stuff, now its time to deal with the food.

I eat when I'm bored. I eat when I'm sad/depressed. I eat when I feel inadequate; when I just want to hide from the world. Lately, I've been eating because I'm bored. I'm dealing with the feelings of inadequacy.

I love my personality! Once you get to know me, I'm fun loving & outgoing. Maybe I'm the jolly fat girl... but I just want to be that funny woman.

I'm on a long road to recovery here... there will be ups & downs. I'm so blessed to have a wonderful support system. People who truly care. I love the fact that I've met up with people who are going through EXACTLY what I'm going through. I'm not the only crazy one.

Tomorrow is another day. Who knows what the Lord has in store for me. But I can tell you this, I can't wait to see what it is.

Many blessings,
Allison

No comments: