Thursday, March 4, 2010
1. Do you prefer even or odd numbers? Any particular reason? Odd numbers... because there is always a definitive middle. (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being "not at all" and 10 being Carly Simon-worthy, how vain are you? Probably a 4... unless I were to lose weight, then I'd be an 8.
3. Among these Irish stereotypes, with which do you identify most closely? Talkative, Proud, Inquisitive, Love to party, Hot-tempered ~ Talkative & hot-tempered.
4. How lucky do you consider yourself? no more than the next person (I haven't won the lottery)
5. What is the subject of your favorite post that you've written? music... it's how I commune with God
6. Describe March weather where you live in three words. This year, cold, wet, unpredictable.
7. How apt are you at detecting blarney (Smooth talk, flattery) when you hear it? I think I'm pretty good at it.
8. How "green" are you, environmentally speaking? Below average...
9. What is your favorite song this week? I'll Praise You in This Storm, Casting Crowns
10. You are walking along and see a coin on the ground. What denomination does it have to be before you will stop to pick it up? It's got to be SILVER
11. Complete the sentence: "Every time I look outside my window ...."I see God's wonderful creation
12. What was the #1 song on the day you were born? See this site to find out. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face by Roberta Flack