Thursday, March 11, 2010

*Insert witty title here*

It's still raining, which means I still have a migraine. At least I was able to take a nice long nap so far.

As soon as I finish this post, I'll start making my phone calls. As much as I LOVE to talk, its really hard to step out & just call people that you don't really know. But part of this journey is to step out of my comfort zone and that's what I plan on doing.

No new revelations today. Not yet anyway.

I forgot to write 3 things that I was grateful for yesterday... so here's my list:

3/10/10

1. My best friend for checking in on me to make sure I survived Zumba
2. A wonderful conversation with a friend who is going through her parents' divorce.
3. God blessing of providing SEVEN paid spots at the upcoming retreat.

The day is still early to write my thankful list for today. I'll do that later.

For now, I need to eat breakfast/lunch. Do some reading & make my phone calls.

It's a new day & I feel happy today.

*** 3/12/10 thankful list***
1. phone calls
2. abstinence
3. fellow Rape Response volunteers

Many blessings,
Allison

No comments: