Friday, April 17, 2009

It's a new day!!

After last night's pity party, I'm back! Driving to work, listening to The Fish, one of my favorite Chris Tomlin songs came on ~ I Will Rise(c). Just listening to the lyrics & meditating on them, I was able to focus my joy back on Him. The opening line is classic:

There's a peace I've come to know
Though my heart and flesh may fail
There's an anchor for my soul
I can say 'It is well'



From LYRICSMODE.COM lyrics archive
Lyrics | Chris Tomlin lyrics - I Will Rise lyrics


How true! No matter what I may do or feel, I know that God is in control. He has my family in His loving hands, guiding us every step of the way.

He gently reminds me how blessed I am. I have an adoring husband, 2 beautiful & healthy children, families & friends that love me. I have a decent paying job & a roof over my head. I am blessed!

It is well!!

Many blessings,
Allison

No comments: