Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I am not skilled to understand....

That's one of my favorite lines from a Christian song. Six small words with such powerful meaning. So much in my life I do not understand, yet I know that God has a plan. It may not be MY plan, but it is HIS and that's all that matters.

I can't understand why a blogger friend is dealing with the pain of watching her sweet 5 month old son deal with a heart condition. But I hold faith in knowing that God is in control of the situation and HIS will will be done.

I can't understand why a friend's uncle was in such a horrific car accident and sustained the number of injuries that he has. Yet I know that God is the Ultimate Physician and will heal all of David's injuries.

I can't understand why a friend's daughter suddenly developed epilepsy. Why that same friend has experienced 2 horrible miscarriages within MONTHS of one another. Why her business hasn't taken off & been prosperous for her & her hubby. But I know that God has a plan for them & this is all a part of His plan. His love is never-ending.

We may not always understand God's plan, but we need to remember that He DOES have a plan. We just need to be open to it & to the fact that it may not be what WE want, but it's probably what we NEED.

Many blessings to you,
Allison

No comments: