Thursday, March 26, 2009

Road trippin'

In just 7 days we will be packing up the minivan and heading north for Spring Break! We're all really excited about the trip. It's been about a year and a half since we've been up to NJ - didn't realize that we would actually 'miss' visiting.

Of course, it's never enough to time squeeze everyone in. There are so many people that we want to visit with and I fear not being able to. Only time will tell.

Driving up should be interesting - to say the least. Pablo will be going to the puppy hotel (poor guy hates to go. He hates to travel.). We do the trip in shifts. Day 1, we'll drive to VA and spend the night. Day 2, we arrive in NJ.

I'm hoping to take LOTS of pictures, especially with family. It's going to be a jam-packed visit. I think we've got something scheduled every day we're there. (Hopefully I'll be able to catch a nap or 7).

My only concern is church. We'll be there for Palm Sunday and not sure what church to go to. I don't want to play hooky; I love Palm Sunday. All the great praise anthems! Brings me back to my childhood growing up in an ELCA Lutheran Church.

Enough about that. It'll be great to get away and visit. Seeing people that we haven't seen in a while (some we haven't seen for 2 years).

I'll keep you updated.

Many blessings,
Allison

P.S. Please, please, please pray for Stellan.

1 comment:

Me said...

I hope you have a wonderful trip honey! I can't wait to see you when you get back.