Thursday, November 20, 2008

Many blessings...

Our country is faced with the worst economic situation since the 1920's (Great Depression). People are losing their jobs, houses, everything. Even major corporations are going under.


Just a month ago, I was laid off. The job that I was working as a temp came to an end. It was bittersweet. Of course, we paniced - I lost a job & we need that income.


Craig & I prayed. We prayed that God would provide for us; that He would bring me a new job.


You know what? He did!!! He, once again, has proven that He is faithful. Within a week of losing my job, I was offered another one. This time it was retail - DEFINITELY not something I wanted. Yet it was 40 hours a week & the pay is good.


While my time with my family is awkward because of my schedule, God has provided me with an opportunity to work.

No comments: