Monday, October 19, 2015

Back in time -- September 20, 1992


I haven't spoken to D since Wednesday! Oh well - things weren't mean to be.
I went to the shore for the day with this guy, J. He works at High Spirits with me. I have been wanting to go with him since I met him; did today.
I had SO much fun! We went & visited his nieces. Then later, we went to the boardwalk, went to the aquarium, he won me a stuffed bat. Then, when he dropped me off, he kissed me! :)
The best part is he wants to see me on either Wednesday or Thursday - after classes. :)
Then on October 10, we are going on a midnight cruise around Manhattan. :)
Now I am just waiting for his call - so I know he got home alright. :)
I am SO happy.
:)

And here I am, 5 days after my last entry and I have once again found ANOTHER guy I am so madly in love with. Thinking he could be the one. I mean, he took me to meet his family. Total marriage material - right?
I was so lost. Searching. Still the desperation jumps off the pages. If only I had put this much effort into my relationship with God.
One thing I can say is that every step of the way, God was there. Wanting me to run to Him. He was running to me. I was just too busy to see it. But years later, He welcomed me with open arms.
He will do that for you.


Many blessings,




No comments: