Sunday, September 13, 2015

Diary of a young girl


One of the bonuses of having to clean out my father's house was coming across my diaries from childhood - tween & teen years. Probably even into my 20's.

Reading my written words brings back so many memories... some good and some not so good. What it has done was ignite something inside of me for today's girls/young women.

What does that mean?

It means I am going to share my diary entries on social media. Here on this blog.

Not only will I share them, I'll comment on them too.

I was a hurting young woman. One so desperate to be loved by a guy that she was willing to compromise herself. I freely gave my heart to any guy that came along. So many were 'THE ONE'.

I want our young women to see what teen love is like. Why they should allow a guy to pursue them. Not to be the one to pursue.

It's going to be an interesting experiment. I'm looking forward to sharing. Not because I want anyone's sympathy, but simply because I want ladies to know they aren't alone. They aren't the first to feel the way they do and they won't be the last.

Here we go!

Many blessings,



No comments: