Sunday, September 18, 2011

One thing remains.....

I survived last night's pity party. I'm still feeling a little 'down', but I had one of those CLARITY moments today.

Woke up with a GERD attack AND a migraine, so I wasn't able to go to work. I did manage to get out of bed for a few this morning... just enough to tune in to church. Yes, you read that right - I was able to TUNE into church.

They were in the middle of worshiping - my FAVORITE part of service. It's one way I feel totally connected to my Heavenly Father. Standing in the middle of a room, eyes closed tight, face up to heaven, arms stretched out.... I can 'feel' God hugging me.

I SO needed to hear this song. It was as if God selected it just for ME! It spoke straight to my heart.

Your love never fails
It never gives up
It never runs out on me


It's SO true... when I feel as though everyone else in my life has walked out - Jesus is still there IN the middle of everything. Loving on me.. embracing me. Comforting me. I just need to be willing to be still and accept it.

Enjoy!





Many blessings,

No comments: