Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A good place to be...

So, I had a realization today.

Just because a person may have been important to me, doesn't mean I was important to them.

A year ago, this thought would have devastated me. So much of who I was a year ago was based mainly on my relationships. I defined myself by the friends I had.

Today, I fully acknowledge that I am more than that. There is more to me that just the relationshps that I have. The relationships I have are because of who I am, not the other way around.

I truly believe that God brings people into our lives for seasons. Some seasons last longer than others. I'm ok with that.

Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for those whom God have brought into my life. I have learned lessons from everyone - some have been good lessons, some have been harsh lessons. Either way, those lessons have made me who I am.

Who am I?

It's your job to find out!

Many blessings,

No comments: