Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What's your wall?

Today's sermon... I've heard Andy preach on this verse before.
Nehemiah 6:3 I am doing a great work and cannot come down.
For over 15 years, it has been his family's "mantra". This year, I adopt it as mine.

There's a few things in my life that I need to work on, but as he was preaching I automatically thought of the ministry. Man, I'm telling you - Andy was talking TO ME!! What am I waiting for when it comes to this ministry? The right amount of money? The right time?

God's timing is always the right time. If money is needed, He will provide. I just need to take that step of faith. If you want to walk on water, you've got to get out of the boat.

It's time for me to get out of the boat & climb up my wall.

I'm not coming down til that wall is done.

What's your wall???

Many blessings,

Allison

No comments: