Thursday, May 5, 2011

Where have I been?

I just realized that I haven't blogged since December 2010. I am SO sorry!!!

Life has been crazy for me... Crazy but good.

I started a new job in early February. I am now a 9-1-1 dispatcher for a surrounding county. It's been a LOT to learn & memorize but I've been loving every minute of it. Definitely stretching me beyond my comfort zone. It feels SO good to be using my brain for the 1st time in a LONG time.

Baseball season has begun for Slugger. Due to slacking on our part, he's not on the team we were hoping for, but he's still having a great time.

Songbird has also been stretching her wings. Just this week she has tried out for her middle school football cheer squad AND for the school talent show. Haven't heard the results yet... but proud of her nonetheless.

The Mayor is counting down the days until summer vacation. Don't get me wrong, he loves teaching, but he's ready for his vacation; especially since they missed the multiple days off in February due to snow.

Anyway, I'm in middle Georgia for training (GPSTC) and have 2 exams tomorrow... time to study.

Many blessings,

Mom2ChelNJustin

No comments: