Sunday, July 19, 2015

Another new chapter


One thing I'll say, God's been keeping me on my toes. That's for sure!

God closed the door (for now) for me going back to dispatching. I am unusually at peace with that. I mean, I did ask Him to give me a big YES/NO and He certainly did that.

So what am I doing now? After taking a few months off, I have decided to go back to school to be a medical assistant. One thing the past few months off has done has made me realized just how much I enjoy being with my family. Not that I didn't like it before, but being home at a decent hour, being to have dinner with them on a regular basis, not having to work nights, weekends, holidays, etc.... it's a nice feeling. I'm only in week 3 of 12, so I still have a while to go.

What else is new?

After working on myself for the past year, I have decided to not to return to student ministries at my church. Actually God made that decision for me. I had already spoken to a friend at church about returning and the wheels were put in motion. Then God spoke. I mean SPOKE. Nothing like lying in bed at 5 in the morning and hearing in your soul God say "You're place is next to your husband in big church". That'll get your attention. So, after some talking and thinking I told them that I was not returning. Again - total peace.

It's amazing how much peace you can have when you're moving along with God's plan. Normally I'd be a barrel of nerves, second guessing each decision. Yet now, no second guessing. I know that I'm going where God is leading.

So, what about Mending Hearts?

It's still out there... still a work in progress. I'm feeling that stirring in my soul. God's planning something. Right now I feel Him leading me to start a teen study using And The Bride Wore White by Dannah Gresh. I have a facility. Now I just need to make sure its the right direction. I'll keep you updated.

That's all for now. Just a little bit of everything. I'm loving it though.

Many blessings,


No comments: