Thursday, March 13, 2014

My story changes


The Mayor and I started up a new couples small group. We've been out of it for just over a year. We needed the time off. Group was beginning to become something I dreaded week after week. That's when you know it is time to walk away.

So here we are. Back leading a group. I've got to admit, I'm nervous. It's time to put myself out there again.

As we met last night, it was time for me & The Mayor to share our stories.

Yet last night, I realized my story has changed just a little bit. So much of my story is definitely about my past and how with God's help I have overcome it. Right now, its just so much more. It's become about the restoration of my relationship with my father. It was freeing to share that new chapter of my life. I think I needed to 'hear' it. It may not have helped anyone else.... but it certainly helped me.

I love how God continues to use your life to teach you new things.

Many blessings,


No comments: